Space is limited for all classes. ZGTN courses fill up quickly, so we urge you to register early to be ensured a space. We do our best to optimize the seminar experience. Room size, number of handouts made, number of instructors/assistant instructors are all determined by the number of attendees.
Attendees are considered registered only when paid in full. We urge you to register online as soon as possible. We will accept payment the day of the course, but PLEASE NOTE: if the course fills, we will not have room for you. In the event that the course fills, we regret you will be turned away.
For classes taught in the US but outside of NYC, course confirmation will take place 4-6 weeks prior to the scheduled seminar date. We advise against purchasing of plane tickets, train tickets, etc. until your registration has been confirmed by us.
We accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express and PayPal.
Check prerequisites carefully before registering. If you sign up for a course without having taken the required prerequisites, a $50 administrative fee will apply to cancel your registration. Every course description includes the necessary prerequisites. If you have questions, visit our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to registering.
PLEASE NOTE: $50 cancellation fee applies to all cancellations.
- All classes are refundable up to 45 days before course start date, less cancellation fee.
- We regret that cancellations within 45 days of a course start date are not refundable.
- Refund policies may vary for courses sponsored by schools or other organizing bodies in the US and Europe. Please check directly with local sponsor or organizer.
- In the rare occurence when ZGTN must cancel a course, registration fees will be refunded in full. However airfare purchased to attend a ZGTN course is non-reimbursable, please consider purchasing travel insurance.
Continued Education Units (CEUs)
We are certified providers for NCCAOM CEUs. All courses that we host provide NCCAOM CEUs.
Courses held at other venues vary. You must contact the host organization and inquire if CEUs are available.
We are certified providers for California CEUs. If you are licensed in California and need CEUs please notify us when registering, ideally 30-45 days prior to the seminar. Courses held at other venues vary. You must contact the host organization and inquire if CEUs are available.
Student Participation Guidelines:
Zheng Gu Tui Na courses involve a substantial amount of hands-on practice. Students experience the benefit of ZGTN by exchanging work with their fellow students and sometimes even the instructor.
The following conditions may preclude attendance or being fully active in a ZGTN course:
- Acute illness
- Recent surgery, chemotherapy or radiation
- Mental or emotional instability
- Any condition that would prevent you from exchanging hands-on treatment with another person.
Please contact us or the organizer prior to registering if you have any questions about your ability to fully participate.