ZGTN LEVEL 1: FULL BODY SEQUENCE
ZGTN Level 1 is organized around a full-body regulatory Tui Na treatment divided into three modules: the back; the lower limbs; and the neck, face and upper limbs. Together, these three modules serve as an integrated regulatory treatment for the whole body. In addition, each module can also be used independently, making Tui Na techniques adaptable to a busy clinical setting. For example, a clinically effective 10-15 minute Tui Na treatment can be combined with acupuncture and other therapies in a single clinical encounter.
The ZGTN full-body sequence centers on the “Back Protocol”, a 10-12 minute Tui Na routine which regulates the entire spine, ribcage, surrounding soft tissue structures, and the organ and meridian systems. The Back Protocol ties together the three parts of the full-body sequence.
An important component of ZGTN Level 1 is the practice of Qi Gong, which aids the student in developing sensitivity, as well as reinforcing the internal alignment and proper body mechanics necessary to perform the techniques properly.
Prerequisites: None. This class is open to anyone, equally accessible to the lay person or a health professional. ZGTN Level 1 is an excellent starting point for anyone interested in learning practical and effective treatments with traditional Chinese medicine.
You Will Learn:
- 16 Basic Hand Techniques integrated into a Full-Body Treatment
- Full-Body Regulatory Tui Na Treatment
- The 10-minute “Back Protocol” that can be used immediately in your clinic
- Hand Strengthening Qi Gong
- Five Element Qi Gong
- Clinical Anatomy tied directly to the bodywork techniques learned in the class
- Protocols that can be used immediately after the class, that achieve consistent clinical results